"To be a computer lab where students and faculty are the priority in everything. We will always provide excellent service to our customers by taking the initiative and doing more than is expected."
Exposing audio and/or visual data that could contribute to an offensive learning environment for lab patrons is strictly prohibited.
Free Adobe CC software for personal computers:
- Visit adobecc.usu.edu/
- Submit the request form
- You will receive an email in 1-2 business days about the activation
- Download and open Adobe Creative Cloud
- From there, you can download individual programs
Get Matlab for FREE:
- Go to matlab.usu.edu
- Under the 'Download MATLAB tab' click Get Started Today
- Create a New Account"
Free SolidWorks for personal computers
*Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering ONLY
- Go to usu.app.box.com/solidworks
- Sign in with A# and Password
- Click into 'Install Solidworks' folder and follow the PDF Installation Guide
**Graduate and Undergrad available"
On-Campus Print Driver
How to send prints from your laptop
- Visit https//it.usu.edu/labs/campus-print/drivers-instructions
- Download the correct version
- Install that version on your laptop