Engineering Undergraduate Research Program (EURP)
The College of Engineering Undergraduate Research Program (EURP) is designed to involve outstanding undergraduate students in research projects and encourage these students to consider graduate school.
The major features of the program are:
- EURP provides total funding of $4500 for a student stipend (450 hours at $10/hour).
- You must provide a short summary of your research progress at the end of each semester. Renewal of your EURP appointment for the next semester (or summer) is contingent on approval from your research advisor.
- You should present your results at an appropriate professional venue (technical meeting, peer-reviewed publication, USU Undergraduate Research Showcase, Utah Conference on Undergraduate Research, Research on the Hill, etc.).
To be eligible, you must:
- Be graduating no sooner than Fall 2021
- Expected to work at least 10 hours per week, starting in Spring 2021
- EURP funding can be used in Spring 2021 through Fall 2022. Research must be finished by the end of the Fall 2022 semester.
- Applications for Spring 2021 are anticipated for March or April.