Engineering Undergraduate Research Program (EURP)
The College of Engineering Undergraduate Research Program (EURP) is designed to involve outstanding undergraduate students in research projects and encourage these students to consider graduate school.
The major features of the program are:
- EURP provides total funding of $4500 for a student stipend (450 hours at $10/hour).
- You must provide a short summary of your research progress at the end of each semester. Renewal of your EURP appointment for the next semester (or summer) is contingent on approval from your research advisor.
- You should present your results at an appropriate professional venue (technical meeting, peer-reviewed publication, USU Undergraduate Research Showcase, Utah Conference on Undergraduate Research, Research on the Hill, etc.).
- You should apply for the "Undergraduate Research Scholar" designation to be included on your official student transcript.
To be eligible, you must:
- be admitted into the Professional Program in the College of Engineering
- Be graduating no sooner than Fall 2020
- Expected to work at least 10 hours per week, starting in Summer or Fall 2020
- EURP funding can be used in Summer 2020 through Fall 2021. Your research must be finished by the end of the Fall 2021 semester.
- Applications for Fall 2020 will be due in November.