Nominate a College Undergraduate Researcher of the Year
Submission Deadline: January 12, 2018
The College of Engineering seeks nominations from departments for outstanding undergraduate students to be considered for the College Undergraduate Researcher of the Year Award. (Submissions can only be made by the department heads.) All department Undergraduate Researchers of the Year nominations should be submitted to the Dean’s Office to be part of the selection pool from which one will be chosen as the College Undergraduate Researcher of the Year.
- Nominee Name and A-number
- Nominee phone number and email address
- Nomination Letter from the Department Head (file upload)
- Department Head should seek broad input department nominees.
- Departments will utilize a department-specific process of selection.
- Department Heads will make the final decision in selecting their department Undergraduate Researcher of the Year.
- The departments will fill out the online form below to submit its department Undergraduate Researcher of the Year for consideration for the College of Engineering Undergraduate Researcher of the Year.
- The Dean’s Office will select the College Graduate Researcher of the Year from the nominees submitted online.
- Recipient will be recognized at the College of Engineering Research Award Ceremony held during USU Research Week.