Nominate an Undergraduate Research Mentor of the YearSubmission Deadline: January 12, 2018
Nomination Procedures:The College of Engineering seeks nominations of faculty from the departments for College Undergraduate Research Mentors of the Year. (Submissions can only be made by the college department heads).
- The faculty awardee must be a current employee of USU or have retired within the past 12 months prior to submission.
- The faculty awardee must be the newly selected College Undergraduate Research Mentor of the Year for this college.
- Name and A # of nominee
- 200-word bio of the nominee
- Names of undergraduate researchers mentored and corresponding research emphasis (file upload)
- Publications and/or presentations developed from student mentoring (file upload)
- Departments will conduct department specific processes to select their Undergraduate Research Mentors of the Year Awardee.
- Department Heads will complete the online form to submit one name for consideration for College Undergraduate Research Mentor of the Year.
- Recipient will be recognized at the College of Engineering Research Award ceremony held during USU Research week.
Tel: (435) 797-2021