Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE)
We work to help the industry understand the developments in advanced materials including composites and plastics. Our club focuses on familiarizing students with the design and manufacture of these materials through industry tours and design projects. SAMPE is sponsored by many aerospace companies such as Boeing and Lockheed Martin. Other industry sponsors/partners include those in aircraft, aerospace, military, composite components, transportation, leisure, recreation, and marine.
- Carbon fiber wrapping technologies
- Potential projects with SDL
- PEKK Material Properties with Space Dynamics Lab
- 3D printed shoe reinforcement
- January 27th 7:00pm Opening Social
- February E-Week 3D printed bridge contest
- Student Bridge Contest (May 2022)
Join Us Thursday, January 27th @ 7 pm
for our Opening Social
Contact Us @ email@example.com. Come learn how composites and 3D printing are used in engineering! For questions and to request more information, fill out the form below.