Electrical Engineering Undergraduate Program
Electrical Engineering makes electricity work for us in new and innovative ways. Electrical engineering is about designing and improving electronic circuits to get the most out of our powered gadgets and high-tech tools. From electronic sensors in the soil, to the chips inside orbiting satellites, electrical engineering is what makes our modern world work. Electrical engineers use the principles of physics, mathematics, computer science, and design to create solutions that turn ideas into reality.
- ⇒ Radio Frequency and Antennas
- ⇒ Robotics and UAVs
- ⇒ Satellites and Sensors
- ⇒ Image Processing and Digital Communication
- ⇒ Power Systems
- Virtually 100% of USU's Electrical Engineering students have job offers before graduation.
- The Department boasts a small student-teacher ratio in upper-division courses.
- Student-selected senior design projects encompass a wide variety of topics like robotics, electromagnetics, control systems, and communication systems such as a robotic mine sweepers or a guitar effects filter.
- Electrical Engineering offers a concurrent BS/MS degree.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Honor Society)
- Engineering Council
Electrical Engineering students and graduates launch successful internships and careers with leading employers:
|Air Force Flight
College of Engineering Advising Office | ENGR 3rd Floor | (435) 797-2705 Elec. & Comp Engineering Dept. | ece.usu.edu