Thank you for joining us at the College of Engineering Student Poster Competition. Here’s what you need to know:
- Event is Tuesday, April 9 from 2–5 pm in the Anderson Engineering Building atrium and first floor hallway.
- Print your poster in the ENGR 3rd floor open-access student lab. Posters must be 36x24 inches. Expect to pay about $10. Most students choose heavyweight coated paper.
- Bring your printed poster to the atrium area from 12:00–1:45 pm for setup. We will provide easels and foam board. Just show up with your poster.
- Plan to be present for the duration of the event as judging is ongoing. Winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on April 10th.
- Please dress business casual. Light refreshments provided.
When: Wednesday, April 9, 2019
Time: 2:00 — 5:00 PM
Where: ENGR Atrium