Undergraduate Research Mentor
Nominate an Undergraduate Research Mentor of the Year
Submission Deadline:December 13, 2019 (When department nominations need to go to the College)
The College of Engineering seeks nominations of faculty from the departments for College Undergraduate Research Mentors of the Year. (Submissions can only be made by the college department heads).
- The faculty awardee must be a current employee of USU or have retired within the past 12 months prior to submission.
- The faculty awardee must be the newly selected College Undergraduate Research Mentor of the Year for this college.
- Name and A # of nominee
- 200-word bio of the nominee
- Names of undergraduate researchers mentored and corresponding research emphasis (file upload)
- Publications and/or presentations developed from student mentoring (file upload)
- Departments will conduct department specific processes to select their Undergraduate Research Mentors of the Year Awardee.
- Department Heads will complete the online form to submit one name for consideration for College Undergraduate Research Mentor of the Year.
- Recipient will be recognized at the College of Engineering Research Award ceremony held during USU Research week.
-Works best in Chrome