Become a member of the National Biomedical Engineering Society!
Why join BMES?
- Network with students, faculty, and working professionals that share in your passions for biomedical engineering.
- Build your resume with extracurricular outreach and leadership experiences.
- Engage with local biomedical industries, tour company facilities, and learn about the engineering workplace.
- Explore opportunities to participate in and present research.
- Gain access to member-only medical journals and online career development seminars.
How to Join BMES
Glad you are interested in joining us! BMES is a national organization that has a lot to offer. To join the USU student chapter there are just three steps to follow:
- Go to the BMES national webpage and select the “join” tab in the upper right-hand corner, or click here .
- Select “Student” for membership type, fill out the application, and pay the student member fee.
- Notify the USU BMES student chapter that you have joined by emailing proof of payment and your membership number to email@example.com
Congratulations! You’ve joined a renowned society of students and professionals that share in your passions and can help you on your way. You will receive contact from a member of USU BMES leadership regarding updates about the chapter and opportunities for you to get involved.