Welcome to the Vargis Lab!
Image of the Week - 11/25/19
Dr. Vargis' hilarious graduate students (Caldwell, 2019)
- Dr. V and many of her students will be at UCUR at Utah State University on Friday, February 7, 2020
- Dr. V will be at IBE's annual conference in Athens, GA March 19-21, 2020
- Dr. V will be at ARVO in Baltimore, MD May 3-7, 2020
Fall 2019 Lab Meetings
Fridays, 1:30pm, ENGR 402C (starting August 30th)
Special topics meetings:
- Spider silk - RPE
- Muscle engineering
***email Dr. Vargis for more information (email@example.com)
Check the Calendar for more details.
- Matt successfully defended his MS! Great job Matt!
- Check out Dr. V's interview for USU's College of Engineering
- Our paper determining how growth phase and media type affect Raman spectra of mycobateria has been published! Congrats to Cindy, Morgan, and Jake!