Transfer Tables

Transfer tables provide information on the transfer of coursework to Utah State University's College of Engineering.

Please select the institution from which you're transferring:

For Further Help...

If your previous institution is not listed above, please call the Student Services Center at 435-797-2705 to set up an appointment. We would be happy to help you!