Getting ready to graduate? Congratulations! To graduate, you must:
- Complete a graduation survey
- Complete the online graduation application. This must be done by the dates listed below:
- Graduating Spring:
- February 28th — Completion by this date guarantees your name will appear in USU commencement program
- Graduating Summer:
- June 30th
- Graduating Fall:
- October 31st
- Schedule an appointment to meet with your advisor and review your degree requirements.
- If you plan to walk in USU Commencement and/or the College of Engineering Convocation, you will need to purchase a cap, gown, and tassel at the USU Campus Store Graduation Fair. Watch for emails and announcements about the graduation fair.
Planning to Participate in Graduation Ceremonies?
Thursday April 30, 2020 at 9:00am in the spectrum
Graduate Degree: Black Tassel
Undergraduate Engineering Degree: Orange Tassel
Undergraduate and Graduate students assemble on the university Quad with their colleges no later than 8:00 AM. In the event of rain, assemble in the Nelson Field House. The procession will begin at 8:30 AM. The ceremony begins at 9:00 AM. Degrees will be conferred on candidates for the associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Tassels on caps should be worn on the left side.
College of Engineering Convocation and Hooding Ceremony
Begins 9:00 am
Friday May 1, 2020
Dee Glen Smith Spectrum
The College of Engineering undergraduate convocation ceremony and graduate hooding ceremonies will be combined into a single event. This means undergraduates and master’s and PhD candidates attend the same graduation event.
Join us Friday, May 1 at 9 a.m. in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum for this special ceremony where we recognize each graduate by name and award them with a beautiful diploma cover. Your official diploma will be mailed to you separately.
Tickets are not required for this event. Immediately following the ceremony, join us for ice cream on the lawn just north of the Education Building (EDUC). Look for the giant white tent.
Video coverage of the ceremony will be streamed live at aggiecast.usu.edu/channel2
For additional information, visit the USU commencement page: http://www.usu.edu/commencement/
*Please note that “walking” in either ceremony does not guarantee degree completion and is optional. As long as degree requirements are met, your diploma will be mailed to the address on your application for graduation 6 – 8 weeks after graduation.
* If you are planning to attend a commencement ceremony outside of Logan at a USU Regional Campus, USU Eastern, or USU Blanding, please visit regionalcampuses.usu.edu/commencement to find out more information about your campus graduation ceremony and to confirm your attendance (please RSVP by April 1, 2020).