Getting ready to graduate? Congratulations! To graduate, you must:
- Complete a graduation survey
- Schedule an appointment to complete the graduation application with your graduation advisor* (see below). This must be done by the dates listed below:
- Graduating Spring: March 1st (Graduation packets must be turned in by February 27th to guarantee your name will appear in the commencement book)
- Graduating Summer: July 1st
- Graduating Fall: October 1st
- Purchase a cap, gown, and tassel at the USU Campus Store. Watch for emails and notifications about purchase dates.
- Pick up appropriate cord, stole, and College of Engineering medallion from the Engineering Advising Center, the Dean's Office in ENGR 314, or from your designated club or organization. For more information regarding Commencement, purchasing academic regalia, and times/locations for ceremonies, see the USU Commencement webpage.
*Who's My Graduation Advisor?
|Biological Engineering||Katherine Grover, ENGR 314, 797-2705, email@example.com|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Leslie Buxton, ENGR 314, 797-2705, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Computer Science||Myra Cook Brown, ENGR 314, 797-2705, email@example.com|
|Electrical and Computer Engineering||Sarah Wallace, ENGR 314, 435-797-2705, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mechanical Engineering||Katherine Grover or Leslie Buxton, ENGR 413, 797-2705|