Meet our Recruiter
Welcome! I’m so glad you’re considering the College of Engineering at Utah State University.
My name is Danielle Roth. I’m a recruiter who specializes in engineering programs. My goal is to show people why USU is the best choice for an engineering degree. I meet with students of all ages, parents, and guardians to show what USU Engineering has to offer. My goal is to help you connect your math and science interests with an engineering major that will help you launch your engineering career! I’m here to help. Contact me for information about:
- Personalized campus tours
- Recruiting events
- Transferring to USU
- Connecting with current engineering students
- Scholarships and internships
- Undergraduate research opportunities
- Campus resources such as the Tutoring Center and Idea Factory
- Attending our Engineering State youth summer camp
- Introducing K-12 students to engineering concepts
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I learn more about Scholarships and Financing?
- Scholarships and Financing
- Where can I learn more about Degree Programs?
- Sample four year Programs
- I'm a transfer student. Where can I learn what credits will transfer with me?
- Transfer Tables
- I'm a K-12 educator and want to schedule a meeting to introduce STEM and STEAM to my class. How do I do this?
- Form below
- I'm a high school student, what courses do you recommend for students like me considering engineering?
We encourage you to take a pre-calculus or calculus course to prepare for a major in engineering. You can receive credit for AP Calculus.
We also encourage taking a variety of science courses depending on your interest.
Lastly, you can take general education courses that would count towards your Utah State general education requirements.
AP, CLEP, IBO, etc. credit transfer
General education courses required
- Apply Now
- First Semester Guides
- Sample Four-Year Plans for engineering majors
- Meet with your advisor for assistance in planning your schedule
- Transfer Tables provide information on the transfer of coursework to USU’s College of Engineering
- Math - You should be in a math class. What class do you take? Contact your advisor for help selecting the highest-level math course you are ready for. If your ACT or SAT math score has expired, you will need to take the ALEKS Math Placement Exam. Every incoming student has access to the ALEKS math system
- Clubs and Organizations – College of Engineering students enhance their academic careers at Utah State through involvement in a variety of organizations
- Engineering Council – Watch this video from your Academic Senator, Cooper Karras
- Student Events – Get involved in our annual events!
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities