Skip to main content
435-797-3098 | Engineering Building 305
Take our poster printing survey here!
How to Print
- Bring original file on a USB as a PDF or PowerPoint file to consultant.
- Choose paper type, see choices below.
- Pay with Student ID, P-Card, or Credit or Debit Card.
- Decide what size you want your poster before you create it to avoid distortion.
- Bring poster the day before you need it.
- Plan on seeing the Print Preview to assure correct printing or to see last minute changes you would like to make.
- Want to estimate your poster's price? Click here.
Premium Glossy Paper
- Thick with a glossy finish.
- Best for presentation posters or images.
- Thick fabric like material with matte finish.
- Perfect for travelling as it can be folded with little to no wrinkling.
Professional Satin Paper
- Very thick with satin finish.
- Best for long lasting professional posters.
Heavyweight Coated Paper
- Thicker paper with matte finish.
- Great for presentations.
- Matte finish paper.
- Great for class projects.