Computer Engineering Undergraduate Program
Computer Engineering has transformed our digital world. Computers work faster than ever before and store more data thanks to the engineers who design them from the ground up. Computer Engineering is the process of creating and improving computer hardware and software. Our students learn the fundamentals of hardware architecture, programming, and cyber security. Computer Engineering majors enjoy some of the smallest student-to-faculty ratios in upper division classes, and have access to world-class experts and research labs.
- ⇒ Embedded Systems
- ⇒ Wireless Networking
- ⇒ Cyber Security
- ⇒ 3-D Integrated Circuit Design
- ⇒ Computer Architecture
- Computer Engineering offers a concurrent BS/MS degree.
- The Department boasts a small student-teacher ration in upper-division courses.
- Student-selected senior design projects encompass a wide variety of topics ranging from mobile robots to traffic control systems.
- Virtually 100% of USU's Computer Engineering students have job offers before graduation.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Honor Society)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Engineering Council
Computer Engineering Students and graduates launch successful internships and careers with leading employers:
College of Engineering Advising Office | ENGR 3rd Floor | (435) 797-2705 Elec. & Comp Engineering Dept. | ece.usu.edu
Sample four-year plan*
*For current program requirements and other important information, it is crucial that students meet with their academic advisor regularly.