Getting ready to graduate? Congratulations! To graduate, you must:
- Complete a graduation survey
- Complete the online Graduation application. This must be done by the dates listed below:
- Graduating Spring:
- February 28th — Completion by this date guarantees your name will appear in USU Commencement program
- Graduating Summer:
- June 30th
- Graduating Fall:
- September 30th
- Schedule an appointment to meet with your advisor and review your degree requirements.
- If you plan to walk in USU Commencement and/or the College of Engineering Convocation you will need to purchase a cap, gown, and tassel at the USU Campus Store Graduation Fair. Watch for emails and announcements about the graduation fair.
Planning to Participate in Graduation Ceremonies?
This ceremony occurs the first Saturday morning in May and invites all USU Undergraduate students to participate. Students should assemble on the University Quad (Just east of Old Main), will be grouped with their colleges, and walk/process to the Dee Glenn Spectrum. Speakers are chosen by Utah State University and will be speaking to USU graduates as a whole.
Guest tickets are not required for the Commencement Ceremony in the Spectrum. Please visit http://www.usu.edu/commencement/ for more information.
College of Engineering Convocation
Wayne Estes Center
898 Lars Hansen Drive (800 East), Logan, UT
May 5th 12:30 PM
This ceremony will occur on the same day as USU Commencement but is typically later in the day and involves only Undergraduate students in the College of Engineering. Therefore, the speakers will be directing their addresses specifically to you as engineers and you will walk across the stage with your fellow engineering students.
There will be limited seating and may require tickets for guests. If you are unable to acquire tickets for all of your guests overflow seating will be available. Make sure to read your emails and check back for ticketing updates.
Immediately following the ceremony, there will be ice cream provided for graduates and guests.
*Please note that “walking” in either ceremony does not guarantee degree completion, and is optional. As long as degree requirements are met, your diploma will be mailed to the address on your application for graduation 6-8 weeks after graduation.