Getting ready to graduate? Congratulations! To graduate, you must:
- Complete a graduation survey
- Complete the online Graduation application. This must be done by the dates listed below:
- Graduating Spring:
- February 28th — Completion by this date guarantees your name will appear in USU Commencement program
- Graduating Summer:
- June 30th
- Graduating Fall:
- September 30th
- Schedule an appointment to meet with your advisor and review your degree requirements.
- If you plan to walk in USU Commencement and/or the College of Engineering Convocation you will need to purchase a cap, gown, and tassel at the USU Campus Store Graduation Fair. Watch for emails and announcements about the graduation fair.
Planning to Participate in Graduation Ceremonies?
College of Engineering Convocation
*Please note that “walking” in either ceremony does not guarantee degree completion, and is optional. As long as degree requirements are met, your diploma will be mailed to the address on your application for graduation 6-8 weeks after graduation.