Admission to the Professional Engineering Program (PEP)
Please provide the following information and email it to your advisor:
Subject line: Admission to the Professional Engineering Program (PEP)
Student ID number:
Semester you will complete all required pre-professional classes:
Advisor Contact Information:
- Biological Engineering, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Civil & Environmental Engineering, send your request to email@example.com
- Computer Science send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electrical & Computer Engineering Engineering, send your request to email@example.com
- Mechanical Engineering (with or without Aerospace emphasis), send your request to:
You will not be admitted into the PEP until the current semester’s grades are final. You will receive both an email and letter when you have been admitted and your major has been changed.
Note: You will not be able to preregister for any upper division engineering classes. In order to fill your registration and activate payment of scholarships or aid, you may use ENGR 2930 as a placeholder class. It is a variable credit class and will default to one credit. You may change it to reflect the number of credits you need. When you’re allowed to add your upper division classes, be sure to drop ENGR 2930.
If you have questions about applying to the Professional Engineering Program, please contact the Engineering Advising Center at 435-797-2705 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org